Coronvirus (COVID-19) Updates
For the safety of our guests and team members, Pope Funeral Homes has the following guidelines that must be followed while visiting our facilities or using our vehicles (subject to change).
- Multiple times a day, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if you have symptoms of acute respiratory illness.
- Stay home from work or school until you are free of fever, signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours and without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medications.
- Seek medical attention if you have reason to believe you have been exposed to coronavirus or influenza. Call your healthcare provider before visiting a healthcare facility.
You play an important role in stopping the spread of germs, view resources to share with your family, friends and within your community.
Please consult the CDC, Local Health Department and your Doctor.
Visiting Pope Funeral Homes Facilities
We our following several guidelines from the CDC, NFDA and the local health departments within our services areas to help facilitate and offer safe and healthy facilities for all of our guests and our team members. Currently based on recommendations and our company's policy, we have a limit of 10 persons to gather into any of our chapels in Maryland. Visitors may come for services to visit and sign register books and meet with the family. However, the gathering at service time will be limited to 10 persons at any one time. Since these measures are subject to change, please contact the location performing the services for additional information. We offer Live Streaming of services start at scheduled funeral service time and may be accessed by tablet, smart phone or desktop by going to the following web-page and searching by the deceased name desired. https://www.popefh.com/obituaries/